[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Custom SAR File Thread Count

JKV do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 17 02:02:17 EDT 2008

I am using JBoss 4.2.3 version of JBoss. I created a custom SAR file which needs a threaded model, so I am using ThreadPoolExecutor within my SAR file. I have counfigured the ThreadPoolExecutor to provide me 100 threads. Will JBoss allow to use this ThreadPoolExecutor with my thread count or it will limit the configurations of the thread count within

all\conf\jboss-service.xml file, which says

mbean code="org.jboss.util.threadpool.BasicThreadPool"
      name="jboss.system:service=ThreadPool"
The max number of threads in the pool
attribute name="MaximumPoolSize" 10
The max number of tasks before the queue is full
attribute name="MaximumQueueSize" 1000

Suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks..

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176998#4176998

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176998