[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: wiki>>JbpmBuildingTheSources: update for svn?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 17 08:56:29 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : I wonder why it is so difficult to get a simple, direct and clear answer...the replys are always "in svn", "in cvs", "already answered". Maybe i'm completely insane, but could it be that if so many people ask for it maybe it isn't so easy or so clear. Can't you think that maybe the problem is the information and the instructions and not the people?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4177108#4177108

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4177108