[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: wiki>>JbpmBuildingTheSources: update for svn?

k_feanor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 17 09:21:29 EDT 2008

Thanks for your answer.
First of all, i've not said that you call me "dummy" or similar, but i asume that i can be one about some kind of things, because nobody knows everyting.
The problem i refered is that the instructions weren't clear enough and sometimes answers are quite rough (in my opinion).
I don't consider myself a clumsy person and i always search the complete forum before posting a question. I've read many posts, the wiki and I found the instructions for building with ant, but not the maven one. i only asked for it. I don't want anyone to teach me maven or ant (i don't need it nowadays), only some clues. It looks that what i was looking for is at http://jbpm.dyndns.org/jbpmwiki, but that link doesn`t work (jbpm.dyndns.org doesn't respond).
I really thank you for your time, really, but i didn't like the sound of your words in that reply.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4177118#4177118

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4177118