[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Need suggestion about how to proceed.

rks_86 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 17 14:35:29 EDT 2008

No, I dont think JBoss ignoring those MSM.HOME and MSM.CONFIG properties. As I'm able to login to my application it seems that its taking the DB details from my application property file config.xml(Am not sure)
as its showing up in the login page the username and password field and I'm able to login into my application whose all data are inside a oracle schema. But its not able to take the css files present may be thats why GUI looks odd.
And the Resource folder is not from JBoss its my applications Resouce folder which contains all css and templates for my application.

I have made my app work in windows system long time back with JBoss4.0.5 but there i made big changes in Jboss config files to make it work which i dont want for linux system.

I need to figureit out how JBoss will cache my css and templates.
Yours suggestions are worthful. Thanks a lot.
I think I will make it work very soon.
and will post the results how i made it work .please keep this thread in watch list.

Thanks a lot.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4177220#4177220

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4177220