[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - EJB 3 1.0.0-Beta3 bundle released with JBoss AS 5.0.0.CR2

wolfc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 18 03:40:52 EDT 2008

A new release of EJB 3 is available bundled in JBoss AS 5.0.0.CR2.
"Rajesh Rajasekaran" wrote : JBoss Application Server 5.0.0.CR2 has been released and is available for download.
  | http://www.jboss.org/jbossas/downloads/
  |
  | This is the last candidate
  | http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossProductVersioningrelease
  | of the JBoss 5.0.x series for the Java EE*TM* 5 codebase
  | and the first JBossAS release that fully complies with the Java EE 5
  | conformance testing certification requirements
  |
  | Detailed released notes:
  | http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=627020&group_id=22866
  |
  | Thanks
  | Rajesh
With the release of JBoss Application Server 5.0.0.CR2, the EJB 3 implementation therein is fully spec compliant.
Note that right now I consider EJB 3 'Beta', because we're still working on getting JBoss specific functions in it. Some functions had to be scraped, because they were contradictory against the spec. We're still working out the final list.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4177305#4177305

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4177305