[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - TCPCacheServer

lovelyliatroim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 18 07:30:20 EDT 2008

Hi Guys,
   Was just looking at how this works in the 2.2 version. One thing that struck me when looking at it was that i didnt see the clean up of the at the end of the run method. Maybe its getting called from outside the package but just thought i would mention it cause everything looks to be encapsulated in this class

So heres the run

  |  public void run()
  |       {
  |          int op;
  |          Fqn fqn;
  |          Object key, val, retval;
  |          NodeSPI n;
  |          boolean flag;
  |               }
  |                output.flush();
  |             }
  |             catch (Exception e)
  |             {
  |                log.debug(e, e);
  |                try
  |                {
  |                   output.writeObject(e);
  |                   output.flush();
  |                }
  |                catch (IOException e1)
  |                {
  |                   log.error(e1, e1);
  |                }
  |             }
  |          }

Now was just curious of where the clean up happens, where/who is calling the close() ??

Might be something, might be nothing but was just curious!!

Thanks,
LL

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4177373#4177373

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4177373