[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Automatic redeployment using Eclipse

sahidkhn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 18 11:05:40 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am developing an enterprise application with eclipse ganymede (3.4) and using jboss-4.2.2.GA as server.
Each time I change something in code, I need to manually republish the project to get it redeployed.
Is there any way to automate this such that whenever I build something, it gets redeployed automatically without loosing the state?

I hope my question is clear. I am not sure if this question should have been asked in eclipse forum. But I'll highly appreciate your response.

Thanks,
Sahid

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4177468#4177468

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4177468