[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: jmx-console - blank page return

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 18 21:21:35 EDT 2008

I do not think that topic relates to what you are seeing.

Because you have EAP, you must have a support contract, and that contract should come with a support contact. I suggest you make this issue known through your support contact.

When I use EAP, if I uncomment the admin=admin line, when I go to the jmx-console, the browser displays a login dialog and once I enter admin/admin, I see the jmx-console home page. Other than reinstalling, the only other thing I can suggest is contacting support.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4177551#4177551

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4177551