[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Problem in start using with jbpm

danya do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 19 03:16:57 EDT 2008

hello there,

i am trying to learn to develop a workflow application in java. after doing some research i have decided to use JBoss jBPM. now i want to know has anybody worked with this. because i am having trouble in setting up the environment to start learning. i have downloaded eclipse ganymede and am having problem with getting the jbpm-jpdl-designer-3.0.13 plugin into my eclipse IDE.can anybody help me to configure this into my eclipse.
thanks in advance.

danya

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4177572#4177572

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4177572