[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Does the Partner Link for an Invoke Really require an EPR?

dhanushgopinath do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 19 05:43:01 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have written a BPEL process which has an Invoke task. The Endpoint reference of this Invoke Task doesn't actually exist.

Is it mandatory for all Invoke Task to have an End Point Reference? I understand that each Invoke calls an external Webservice, but what I want is to tap that webservice call and do my own other stuff. I am really not bothered with the Webservice Implementation.

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Dhanush