[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: NPE in PersistentPortalObjectContainer

mgoldmann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 19 06:09:25 EDT 2008

"prabhat.jha at jboss.com" wrote : Here are few things I suspect:
  | 1. Your server is loaded. Try observing cpu and memory usage.
  | 2. Is your DB tuned and big enough to handle the load that you are giving to portal server?

After my investigation I realized, that for some reason, the hardware has only 4 GB RAM (other srv has 8 GB). And, obviously,  the VM start params were prepared for 8 GB...

Thank you for this hint! I will still monitor this App.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4177614#4177614

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4177614