[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: No ClassLoaders found using derived class

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 19 09:23:47 EDT 2008

"redijedi" wrote : However, you mentioned part of the problem: my ejb does not have the implementation on the classpath. But that is sort of the point of the system. I'm trying to get it to just take Objects - any Objects. I don't want to do anything with them accept store them in a cache which itself doesn't care about implementations either.

Okay. The reason i asked you about this was to ensure that this was not of those usual ClassNotFound issues :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4177663#4177663

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4177663