[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: problem with upgrading to JBoss 4.2.3

MikePhoenix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 20 19:38:19 EDT 2008

I'm sure it is specific to our application. The thing is, this was working on 4.0.1 but not on 4.2.3. My guess is that there is some problem with the configuration of the 4.2.3 server, because the application configuration files are unchanged.

I am pretty much of a newbie with Web apps and services so I'm unsure of what I need to be looking at. To make things worse the documentation is nonexistent. JuniperLNServlet is a Web service. Because this is the first servlet defined in web.xml, it seems like the problem is systemic and not specific to this servlet. To save space I am just including configuration code that is related to this servlet. If anybody has some ideas that makes them want to look at let me know and I will post that code.

web.xml

  |     <servlet>
  |        <servlet-name>JuniperLNServlet</servlet-name>
  |        <servlet-class>lingonet.webservices.JuniperLNServlet</servlet-class>
  |     </servlet>
  |     <servlet-mapping>
  |        <servlet-name>JuniperLNServlet</servlet-name>
  |        <url-pattern>/JuniperLN</url-pattern>
  |     </servlet-mapping>

wevservice.xml

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4177849#4177849