[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Filtering requests to /portal context

troy.sellers do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 21 21:30:41 EDT 2008

Just to narrow this question.

I have created my servlet filter and have updated the web.xml file in the portal-server.war directory.

The filter entry

  | 	<filter>
  | 		<filter-name>mobileFilter</filter-name>
  | 		<filter-class>com.axegroup.jboss.servlet.filters.MobileDeviceFilter</filter-class>
  | 	</filter>
  | 	<filter-mapping>
  | 		<filter-name>mobileFilter</filter-name>
  | 		<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
  | 	</filter-mapping>

This works, in that it calls my class before processing the portal request.
However, I want to apply this to context /portal and all children of this.
When I enter the

  | 	<filter-mapping>
  | 		<filter-name>mobileFilter</filter-name>
  | 		<url-pattern>/portal</url-pattern>
  | 	</filter-mapping>

context in the mapping my class is no longer executed.

Any ideas here?

Cheers,
Troy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4177915#4177915