[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Can not make remoting client invocation due to not being con

anthony_717 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 22 04:46:02 EDT 2008

Hi, I am new to jboss. I need to create an remote application that the client side will make in small application used through Java web start. And the server will be EJB on jboss. I follow the demo (as below) to make a simple demo for testing.
http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/remoting/demo/JBossRemoting_demo.htm
But I faced the following exception : "java.lang.Exception: Can not make remoting client invocation due to not being connected to server."
I used JDK 1.6.0_03 and jboss-remoting-2_5_0_GA. Can anyone tell me what wrong about the application.
Since the client need to run under java web start, so it cannot include big size jar file as jbossall-client.jar. But what jars should be included?
Thanks Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4177950#4177950

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4177950