[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - PortletInstance in different pages

DanielK do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 22 05:02:33 EDT 2008

I tried following:

  | </page>
  | 			<page>
  | 				<page-name>mypage</page-name>
  | 				<properties />
  |
  | 				<window>
  | 					<window-name>MyMenue</window-name>
  | 					<instance-ref>MyMenuePortletInstance</instance-ref>
  | 					<region>navigation</region>
  | 					<height>0</height>
  | 				</window>
  |
  | 				<page>
  | 					<page-name>mysubpage</page-name>
  | 					<properties />

My Problem with this, MyMenue can only be viewed in "mypage". On "mysubpage" there is no MyMenuePortlet-Window ? If this is the right behaviour, how can i use the same instance of one portlet in different subpages of one page?

If i insert the window-tag into each subpage, it seems to me, that each subpage has its own instance of MyMenuePortlet (using Richfaces each MyMenuePortlet will get its own SessionBean)?

I would greatly appreciate, if someone can help me,

DanielK

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4177961#4177961

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4177961