[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - jbosws integration layers for JBoss application server 4.3.G

anatolyg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 22 06:50:05 EDT 2008

1)

You wrote:
"Currently, we have integration layers for the JBoss application server 4.2 and 5.0."

We are using JBoss application server 4.3.GA

Is it a way to get it working with Jboss 4.3.GA?

2) Second question,

Can you clarify:

After installation of Jboss 4.3. i have
JBoss-4.3.GA_Stargate\server\default\deploy\jbossws.sar

What is difference between this framework and JBoss Web Services framework that is not part of installation of Jboss?

Isn't is conflicts?
Can i disable jbossws.sar in some way?

Regards
Anatoly