[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - configuring servlet to listen on different TCP port

rudot do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 22 12:56:03 EDT 2008

Hello,
I need some advice with configuring servlet on JBOSS so that it listens on some different TCP port. I want one company to be able to access only this specific servlet, not others present on the system. And if I could set this servlet to listen on port 500 for example, then I could easily allow the access for the company only for port 500 to our system, thus not allowing them to access any other web services.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178122#4178122

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178122