[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: NullPointerException in JavaEEComponentHelper with JBoss

JeffBrooks do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 22 16:40:56 EDT 2008

I'm using JBoss 5.0.0.cr2.

I have a few ejb2, and ejb3 modules that deploy without problems.

I'm getting this error on one specific module in my application. The module is ejb3 based.

Has anyone figured out what is causing this error? Is there any way to change the module and/or code to work around this defect?

It only happens with some modules so if the reason that causes this failure is identified it may be possible to work around it in the short term.

Jeff Brooks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178150#4178150

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178150