[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JMS HA/Clustering without shared DB

testrot do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 23 10:53:41 EDT 2008

"timfox" wrote :

  | A polite word of advice. Don't be too pushy in demanding free advice in a forum in which you're new.
  |
  | It's only likely to get people's backs up and make it more unlikely they'll actually want to give you the advice you want.
  |
  | Remember, we offer advice in this forum on a "best effort" basis. There are no guarantees how, when or if your post will get answered.
  |
  | If you want a guaranteed response within a set time, buy a support contract.
  |
  | Most forum answering is done by team members in their own time, at their own expense, so be nice when asking a stranger directions.
  |
  | Now, you're lucky I'm a nice person. Many others here would have flamed you immediately.

Ok, ok I took your point. Stop beating me :-).

"timfox" wrote :
  | Since you are clearly such a busy person, and have not time for your own searching here's the short answer:

Of course I did my own searching but obviously I didn't look at the right sources. I read the 1.4.0 user's guide and simply didn't suspect this is a feature planned for 2.0.

"timfox" wrote :
  | JBM 2.0 does not use a database for persistence. it uses a high performance journal and supports shared nothing replication to eliminate any SPOF.
  |
  | Hope that answers your question. :)

Thanks for your answer. That's the information I needed.
May I politely ask when you plan to release a production ready version of JBM 2.0?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178354#4178354

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178354