[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Topic Statistics

javabuddha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 23 17:28:36 EDT 2008

We are using JBossMQ and want to migrate to JBoss Messaging (JBoss AS 5.0 CR1). The issue we are having is that in JBoss MQ the Topic has a "MessageStatistics" attribute. In JBoss Messaging this attribute is not there. It is there for Queues but not Topics. We are using durable topics and want to see the depth of the Topic for each subscriber.

There is an attribute named "MessageCounters", however, that object is not serializable and cannot be accessed remotely. MessageCounters does have a reference to the MessageStatistics that we need.

ServerPeer has MessageStatistics for all destinations but I'm not sure that can be accessed remotely either.

Does anybody know how to resolve this issue? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178419#4178419

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178419