[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Topic Statistics

javabuddha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 24 14:31:14 EDT 2008

I figured out a way to get what I needed. I was indeed able to retrieve the ServerPeer MXBean and then get the "MessageStatistics" attribute from it.

Here's the code I used in case someone is looking for it:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178629#4178629

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178629