[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - A duplicate mapping error?

youhaodeyi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 24 21:04:31 EDT 2008

When I run my application I got this error:

Caused by: org.hibernate.DuplicateMappingException: Duplicate collection role mapping org.jbpm.bytes.ByteArray.byteBlocks

I set the mapping in this way:

<spring:bean id="jbpmSessionFactory" class="org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.LocalSessionFactoryBean">
        <spring:property name="dataSource">
            <spring:ref local="jbpmDataSource" />
        </spring:property>
        <spring:property name="mappingLocations">
            <spring:value>classpath*:/org/jbpm/**/*.hbm.xml</spring:value>
        </spring:property>
        <spring:property name="typeDefinitions">
            <spring:ref local="jbpmTypes" />
        </spring:property>
        <spring:property name="hibernateProperties">
            <spring:props>
                <spring:prop key="hibernate.dialect">org.hibernate.dialect.DerbyDialect</spring:prop>
                <spring:prop key="hibernate.cache.provider_class">org.hibernate.cache.HashtableCacheProvider</spring:prop>
                <!-- Create/update the database tables automatically when the JVM starts up -->
                <spring:prop key="hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto">update</spring:prop>
            </spring:props>
        </spring:property>
    </spring:bean>

Does anyone of you know what problem is?

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178659#4178659

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178659