[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - how to pass data from a GenericSOAPHandler to a LoginModule

KickMeToAndy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 25 03:51:24 EDT 2008

Hello,

i was wondering if it is possible to pass information (username, password) from a custom GenericSOAPHandler to a JBoss LoginModule. In our SOAP Handler we extract the username, password from the wssecurity header in the soap message. We want the username and password to be validated by the LoginModule configured for the security Domain in the login-config.xml.

So is it possible to pass the username/password information from the SoapHandler to the LoginModule ? And how can it be done ?

thanks in advance,

cheers,
andy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178699#4178699