[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Authentification problems in Jboss 5

hanselmo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 25 07:55:10 EDT 2008

I've the same problems.
I'm testing my ejbs with junit and I try to access with ClientLoginModule (JAAS method) and also with JndiLoginInitialContextFactory in the lookup properties (JNDI method) methods works well in  jboss-4.2.3 but not in jboss-5.0.0.CR2.

1) JndiLoginInitialContextFactory doesn't work anymore.
2) ClientLoginModule works but I've your problem. I think it's bug. Try to get the subject with the jboss API SecurityAssociation.getSubject(). It works but it's just a trick.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178774#4178774

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178774