[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Dashboard rename page bug loses portlet state settings
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 25 08:46:24 EDT 2008
- in Configure Dashboard, create a new dashboard page; I called mine test1
- in the left region, add the Weather portlet
- return to the Dashboard, select the new tab/page (test1), you see Miami weather (the default)
- EDIT the weather portlet and enter a local zipcode, press OK, you see local weather, so far so good
- return to Configure Dashboard, rename the page (test1a)
- return to the Dashboard, select the newly renamed tab
- now you no longer see the local weather because renaming the page has lost the portlet window-specific settings
Seems like a bug to me, do you agree?
Looking at the results of these queries before and after, the records have been deleted.
select * from JBP_INSTANCE_PER_USER
select s.PK, s.PORTLET_ID, s.REGISTRATION_ID,
from JBP_PORTLET_STATE s, JBP_PORTLET_STATE_ENTRY se, JBP_PORTLET_STATE_ENTRY_VALUE sev
where s.PK = se.ENTRY_KEY and se.PK = sev.PK
I was able to duplicate this on the portal demo page http://portal.demo.jboss.com and also (because the demo is still at 2.6.4) I tried it on a fresh 2.6.6.GA installed on AS 4.2.2.GA using hypersonic db.
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178796#4178796
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178796
More information about the jboss-user