[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: classloader problem with a ear + sar inside

DeMarco2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 25 09:50:06 EDT 2008

ok, we found this wiki in which it is described, but not why it works in this way...
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/ClassLoadingConfiguration

"There are two levels of scoping, isolation from other deployments, and isolation that overrides the loading of JBoss server classes. With nested modules, only the top level file may specify class loader scoping. If you have a .ear file containing other modules, only scoping specified in the .ear's META-INF/jboss-app.xml is used. This also applies for any other deployment which contains sub-deployments. For example, if a .sar contains a .war deployment, only the .sar META-INF/jboss-service.xml scoping has effect."

Btw I'm looking for another solution, f.e. in different packages.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178824#4178824

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178824