[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - BPEL 2.0 facets

Turanyi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 25 10:00:37 EDT 2008

Hi.

I install jboss-4.2.2.GA and jbpm-bpel-1.1.1.
Server works fine.
Next, I take Eclipse 3.3.2 Europa and BPEL plugin from http://download.eclipse.org/technology/bpel/update-site/
But when I create BPEL project I can't select BPEL 2.0 facets because there is no such option in the dialog.
So I have problem to deploy process. There is no deployment descriptor after creating process.
I try copy and edit build.xml and buil.properties from example.
I type and deploy.process from console. Deploying look fine, ZIP file was created. But operation failed: [deployprocess] Internal Server Error.

Please help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178827#4178827

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178827