[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: multiple Database using ds.xml

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 25 11:33:39 EDT 2008

"abcd at ada" wrote : hii everyone

  | I have a seam application where i need to use multiple databases at runtime.
  |
  | as the databases are created at run time i may not be able to hardcode it in ds.xml
  |
  | can i bind the connection-url in the ds.xml...
  | how should i do this.
  | Any one know the solution
  | I know it is a richfaces forum. but i am not able to post in the seam forum.
  |
  | Thanks in advance.
  | cheers

The question is not clear and this is JCA forum not the richfaces.
Make sure that you explanation is proper in future and does not make noise ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178858#4178858

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178858