[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - cannot retrieve variable in an asynchronous node

cgo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 25 19:07:37 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have a process definition which at some point has the following structure

node1(async=false) -> state -> node2(async=true)

the issue I have is that the ActionHandler in node2 cannot retrieve a process variable that has been set in node1, the variable does not exist in the context instance, when I remove the async setting on node2 it works fine. Is that expected behaviour and if yes how can I solve this issue? I am using jbpm 3.2.3

Thanks,
Cyril

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178932#4178932

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178932