[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Redeployment on JBoss 5

iradix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 25 21:19:38 EDT 2008

Just to clarify, after watching a bit more closely, it seems like it is a facelts template file (default.xhtml) located in WEB-INF/templates that changes and triggers a reload.  There are non-configuration files that I tend to keep within WEB-INF just because they are not directly accessible pages and I'd rather not have an update of them cause a redeploy.  Is there any way to restrict it to only web.xml?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178950#4178950

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178950