[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Problem in configuring multiple Application in Jboss

rajeshkumarkp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 26 02:34:21 EDT 2008

Dear all
 I have two  application One applicatin is single ear and other contain multiple wars Initailly both application using the same hibernate jar files
so  I put it in the default /lib directory in jboss .But now my application using different version of  hibernate jar files .so my first application(ear )
fails .How can I solve this problem.Please Help

With regards

Rajesh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178962#4178962

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178962