[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - IdentityLoginModule.java, impossibile to avoid IllegalArgume

sunbeststar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 26 05:06:30 EDT 2008

Hi all.
I develop the web-console for jbpm server and I tried to use IdentityManagement component for it. When I access IdenityLoginModule, and call a login() method, I get an IllegalArgumentException, which I cannot avoid in anyhow.
Here is the listing of login method:

 public boolean login() throws LoginException {

    // get userName and password
    NameCallback nameCallback = new NameCallback(null);
    PasswordCallback passwordCallback = new PasswordCallback("pass",false);
    try {
      callbackHandler.handle(new Callback[]{nameCallback, passwordCallback});
    } catch (Exception e) {
      e.printStackTrace();
      throw new LoginException("callback failed");
    }
....   ....  ....
}

In the first string there is a constructor of NameCallback, which is:

   public NameCallback(String prompt) {
	if (prompt == null || prompt.length() == 0)
	    throw new IllegalArgumentException();
	this.prompt = prompt;
    }

As soon as NameCallback constructor is invoked with a null argument, the code throw IllegalArgumentException immediately, and I cannot do nothing..

Can you explain how is it possible, if this class was tested or if I do something wrong?..
I use JBPM 3.2.2, jbpm-identity.jar-3.2.2 e JDK 1.6.0.

Thanks a lot!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179008#4179008

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179008