[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Migrate from JBossMQ over HTTPs to JBoss-Messaging

garwind111 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 26 06:01:59 EDT 2008

Hello greyfairer,

To configure HTTPS over Jboss Messaging, you must look at connection factories settings. By default, you have the bisocket connection factory.

In the source config examples, you can find HTTP and SSL Bisocket configuration file. To find HTTPS configuration, you must specify SSL socket factory.
To avoid you lost of time, see my config file :

  | <mbean code="org.jboss.remoting.transport.Connector"
  |                name="jboss.messaging:service=Connector,transport=https"
  |                display-name="HTTPS transport Connector">
  |
  |                <attribute name="Configuration">
  |                   <config>
  |                      <invoker transport="https">
  |                      	<attribute name="marshaller" isParam="true">org.jboss.jms.wireformat.JMSWireFormat</attribute>
  | 		                <attribute name="unmarshaller" isParam="true">org.jboss.jms.wireformat.JMSWireFormat</attribute>
  | 	               		 <attribute name="dataType" isParam="true">jms</attribute>
  | 	               		 <attribute name="leasePeriod">10000</attribute>
  | 			             <attribute name="socket.check_connection" isParam="true">false</attribute>
  | 			             <attribute name="callbackStore">org.jboss.remoting.callback.BlockingCallbackStore</attribute>
  | 			             <attribute name="callbackPollPeriod" isParam="true">102</attribute>
  |                		 	<attribute name="clientLeasePeriod" isParam="true">20000</attribute>
  |
  | 	                   <attribute name="serverSocketFactory">jboss.messaging:service=ServerSocketFactory,type=SSL</attribute>
  | 	                   <attribute name="SSLImplementation">org.jboss.remoting.transport.coyote.ssl.RemotingSSLImplementation</attribute>
  | 	                   <attribute name="serverBindAddress">${jboss.bind.address}</attribute>
  | 	                   <attribute name="serverBindPort">9443</attribute>
  |                      </invoker>
  |                      <handlers>
  |                      <!--
  |                       <handler subsystem="web">org.jboss.remoting.samples.http.WebInvocationHandler</handler>
  |                      	<handler subsystem="AOP">org.jboss.aspects.remoting.AOPRemotingInvocationHandler</handler>
  |                      -->
  |                      	<handler subsystem="JMS">org.jboss.jms.server.remoting.JMSServerInvocationHandler</handler>
  |                      </handlers>
  |                   </config>
  |                </attribute>
  |                <!-- This depends is included because need to make sure this mbean is running before configure invoker. -->
  |                <depends>jboss.messaging:service=ServerSocketFactory,type=SSL</depends>
  |          </mbean>

Then you must write a connector for this connection factory.

Look at Jboss remoting documentation also.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179023#4179023

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179023