[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: cannot retrieve variable in an asynchronous node

cgo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 26 14:40:27 EDT 2008

Replying to myself here, the issue was that the process was undeployed after state transition by the junit test involved, so it works now. However, now when accessing the variable in the asynchronous node it returns a org.jbpm.bytes.ByteArray object instead of my Serializable type in the ActionHandler, I end up with a ClassCastException, how do I get my original object?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179130#4179130

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179130