[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Authentification problems in Jboss 5

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 27 06:50:25 EDT 2008

I tested this on 4.2.3 and 5.0 CR2. Works on 4.2.3 but not on 5.0 CR2. I looked at the source code of JBoss-4.2.x and JBoss-5. Looks like this is a bug in JBoss-5 where the interceptor (Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptorv2) doesn't seem to be popping the subject.

If someone from the JBoss dev team confirms this, you might want to file a JIRA with a simple application demonstrating this issue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179180#4179180

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179180