[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Jboss AS Config - changing deployment context for ROOT.w

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 27 13:38:21 EDT 2008

It appears to be worse than I thought. There is no "static String" set to "ROOT" which is used to identify the ROOT.war - instead the literal string "ROOT" is spread throughout the code. Along with literal strings for "/", ".war", "META-INF" and "WEB-INF". This leads me to believe that the code must be fairly old, I cannot imagine anyone writing this kind of code nowadays.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179198#4179198

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179198