[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Not getting instance of Service object from a WSDL file.

ajayks do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 27 14:13:55 EDT 2008

I exposed a stateless EJB3.0 as a web service as per JAX-WS  specification.
I deployed the web service on JBOSS  4.2.2 Application server  which created the corresponding WSDL file successfully .I can see the produced WSDL file for the deployed Web service.
I tried to consume the deployed  web service from a java client using following steps  :-

String url="http://dlhlx09.dlh.st.com:20120/mywebservice/Greeting?wsdl";
URL wsdlLocation=new URL(url);
QName serviceName = new QName("http://ccc/", "GreetingService");
Service service = Service.create(wsdlLocation, serviceName);

But I am getting the static create method of Service class returning null instance of Service object.
I do not understand why the create  method returning null instance of Service object.
Should  I need to install some patch JAX-WS implementation of JBOSS?
Can any one help me out waht is the problem why I am getting null value for instance of Service object.
best regards,
Ajay Kumar,
ST Microelectronics Ltd.
Noida,India.