[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Web console - J2EE Domains does not display EAR deployment c

adlepoo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 28 15:28:04 EDT 2008

When I try to look at my EJBs in the web console I can't find them.
I have an Ear file that has one War and one Jar (holding the EJBs).  The web console only shows the War (3x) and doesn't display the EJB Jar at all.
It should show:

-J2EE Domains
  -JBoss
    -App.ear
      -App-ejb.jar
      -App-web.war

But instead it shows:

-J2EE Domains
  -JBoss
    -App.ear
      -App-web.war
    -App-web.war
    -App-web.war

Does anybody know what is wrong?  I would really like to look at my EJB statistics via the web console.
JBoss version
Version: 4.2.1.GA (build: SVNTag=JBoss_4_2_1_GA date=200707131606)

Version Name: Trinity

Built on: July 13 2007

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179243#4179243

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179243