[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - Re: Problems changing DefaultDS

drathnow do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 29 12:55:57 EDT 2008

Jay,

This whole thing started because of something I read from the WIKI that specifically targeted JBossMQ.  After I tried to solve the problem, it looked like it went beyond JBossMQ, hence my post to the JCA forum.  Somebody there suggested I post here.

Since you are obviously aware that I posted in JCA, perhaps you might go and actually read the post and the responses I got.

I have not removed my DefaultDS.  All I did was change it from HSQL to Oracle as was documented in the WIKI. I did find the file you pointed out and fixed that problem but then something else broke.

I'm not the first person who has run into this.  I've found other posts with similar problem but nobody responded.

Thanks for you help,
Dave

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179421#4179421

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179421