[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - Re: JBossMQ HA configuration

venukb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 29 13:13:40 EDT 2008

I was hoping very much on the working of selectors in a cluster (In fact I read the same point on the JBM wiki this morning :) )

It was one reason of wanting to have a JBoss MQ in HA (Not sure if the selector behavior is same in MQ as well)

There are some notifications which flow in from a external entity into the enterprise tier and this needs to pushed into the web tier so that its pushed again to the browser (using DWR/cometd).

I was relying on the fact that the web tier could listen based on some selector say (login ID) and we apply that selector on these external notifications so that is picked up by the node where he has logged in.

I was under the assumption that clustered destinations are not bound to any server and expected it to be picked by the right consumer

Guess need to find an alternate way to solve this :)

Also just to be clear, Round Robin and Sucker works only on "Clustered" destinations right ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179425#4179425

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179425