[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Newbie question: Page Changes??

johnboy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 29 13:23:05 EDT 2008

I am trying to find a way from within a porlet to figure out when the page is changed. I need to do some cleanup in a portlet when the user changes pages before we leave the first page.

Looking for suggestions or pointers about how to handle this.

I see ways to detect when you undeploy or make requests to the portlet.

I have also seen suggestions about page listeners in other portal servers but have not seen anything in JBOSS.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179427#4179427

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179427