[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Don't see running process in JBPM

DeanDeen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 1 04:11:46 EDT 2009

I am searching the web about this feature and nothing. I start to doubt if this is possible with jBPM!

So one more time, my SCENARIO:
Broswer no.1 -> My application running some process.

Broswer no.2 -> Inspecting workflow of process (running on Broswer 1.) in jbpm-console.

And I want it real-time. So when process enters into some task, I want to see that on image in jbpm-console.

Please tell me if this is possible or not.

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222526#4222526

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222526