[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM Data Base - Table's column meaning

zuipli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 1 11:41:40 EDT 2009

Ok, thank you for your answer. Anyway I'm not able to understand what Group Type means.

Using the scripts found in the Wiki I have created the base configuration on my MySQL JBpm Data Base.

I logged in as "manager" and in the Identities link I have added a new Group called "baseusers". In this moment there is the possibility to specify the Group Type. But which values are availables? (it's the same question of my previous post), so I have left this field blank. Then I have created a new user called Stefano and I have added a Membership to this user with the "baseusers" group.

With this new user I'm not able to login. Why? I get

HTTP Status 403 - Access to the requested resource has been denied

If I don't use my Group (baseusers) I'm able to login using Stefano just if I add membership with all the existing pre-defined groups
- admin
- sales
- manager
- hr
- sales

Sorry kukeltje, I know that I'm a complete newbie but for me it's very difficult to understand how Jbpm works about this configuration.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222695#4222695

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222695