[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Dynamic Group / PooledActors

ClayM do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 2 14:19:41 EDT 2009

Wait, I think I actually get it.

You're saying that since the value of the actorId is pretty much disconnected from reality, I can use any arbitrary string as the actorId, which would mean using the group name.

And as long as I can figure out what the group name is when assigning AND when querying, I can do it however I like.

When you were saying "group" I was thinking JBPM identity group, not my-own-custom-group.

Sorry for being thick headed about this. In my defense, I've been on pain medication :)

Thanks for the help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4223094#4223094

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4223094