[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Create Queue Connection Error

b16d do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 3 05:54:20 EDT 2009

Hello, I am trying to use jms(jboss-messaging-1.4.0.SP3). When I started my application I have this problem :
Exception in thread "main" org.jboss.jms.exception.MessagingNetworkFailureException

This problem arrived when I execut this code :
conn = qcf.createQueueConnection();

All application cod:

  | import javax.jms.JMSException;
  | import javax.jms.Message;
  | import javax.jms.MessageListener;
  | import javax.jms.Queue;
  | import javax.jms.QueueConnection;
  | import javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory;
  | import javax.jms.QueueReceiver;
  | import javax.jms.QueueSender;
  | import javax.jms.QueueSession;
  | import javax.jms.TextMessage;
  | import javax.naming.InitialContext;
  | import javax.naming.NamingException;
  |
  | import EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.CountDown;
  | import org.apache.log4j.Logger;
  |
  | /**
  |  * A complete JMS client example program that sends a
  |  * TextMessage to a Queue and asynchronously receives the
  |  * message from the same Queue.
  |  *
  |  * @author  Scott.Stark at jboss.org
  |  * @version $Revision: 1.2 $
  |  */
  | public class SendRecvClient
  | {
  |     static CountDown done = new CountDown(1);
  |     QueueConnection conn;
  |     QueueSession session;
  |     Queue que;
  |
  |     public static class ExListener
  |         implements MessageListener
  |     {
  |         public void onMessage(Message msg)
  |         {
  |             done.release();
  |             TextMessage tm = (TextMessage) msg;
  |             try {
  |                 System.out.println("onMessage, recv text=" + tm.getText());
  |             } catch(Throwable t) {
  |                 t.printStackTrace();
  |             }
  |         }
  |     }
  |
  |     public void setupPTP()
  |         throws JMSException,
  |                NamingException
  |     {
  |         InitialContext iniCtx = new InitialContext();
  |         Object tmp = iniCtx.lookup("ConnectionFactory");
  |         QueueConnectionFactory qcf = (QueueConnectionFactory) tmp;
  |         conn = qcf.createQueueConnection();
  |         que = (Queue) iniCtx.lookup("queue/DLQ");
  |         session = conn.createQueueSession(false,
  |                                           QueueSession.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
  |         conn.start();
  |     }
  |
  |     public void sendRecvAsync(String text)
  |         throws JMSException,
  |                NamingException
  |     {
  |         System.out.println("Begin sendRecvAsync");
  |         // Setup the PTP connection, session
  |         setupPTP();
  |
  |         // Set the async listener
  |         QueueReceiver recv = session.createReceiver(que);
  |         recv.setMessageListener(new ExListener());
  |
  |         // Send a text msg
  |         QueueSender send = session.createSender(que);
  |         TextMessage tm = session.createTextMessage(text);
  |         send.send(tm);
  |         System.out.println("sendRecvAsync, sent text=" + tm.getText());
  |         send.close();
  |         System.out.println("End sendRecvAsync");
  |     }
  |
  |     public void stop()
> [...]
Someone can help me, please.

Jboss 5.0.0