[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Looking at JBoss Developer Studio

StormTAG do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 3 07:12:25 EDT 2009

Cool. I'll give that forum a shot as well.

Actually, to ensure that I don't clutter the board with my opening couple of posts, I'd ask that a friendly moderator/admin move it over there. I don't see an option for me to edit/delete this thread. Nor do I see a way to "report" my thread.

Well, I'll give it a day or so and then repost it over there if it doesn't get moved. Seems fair?

Of course, don't let that stop future people from posting their answers here too! :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4223253#4223253

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4223253