[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: More trouble in the bean-deployer schema

david.lloyd@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 3 10:49:30 EDT 2009

"alex.loubyansky at jboss.com" wrote : The parsing error seems to be clear enough? There is no bean in the schema type for parameter, hence it can't appear there.

My point is, perhaps there should be.  I believe that "bean" corresponds to BeanMetaData, which extends ValueMetaData, thus is should be usable anywhere a "value" is usable.

"alex.loubyansky at jboss.com" wrote : As to the schema validation errors, the group appears to be not properly redefined. The way it's redefined is supposed to be a restriction, i.e. you should list a subset of the elements/groups of the group you are redefining.
  | If you want extension, you should reference the group you are redefining in the new group and add the elements you want.
  | Looking at the schemas, the groups are identical in both schemas (with bean element commented out, btw). So, you can just remove the group as a child of redefine.

Hm.  Maybe I'll have a look at that when I get time...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4223327#4223327

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4223327