[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Problem in inject ref EJB using @EJB

leosouzabh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 3 16:33:35 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have an application in jboss 4.2 but when i migrated this app to jboss 5.0.1.GA i had the following warning log in console:

first the warn:
JBMETA-4: did not find any bean meta data for annotation bean CPPDaoImpl

Ingore ejb deployment with null classname: org.jboss.metadata.ejb.jboss.JBossSessionBeanMetaData at 73e629cf{CPPDaoImpl}

after these warns this exception

  | 01:22:51,906 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to Start: name=jboss.j2ee:ear=CoreWiEar.ear,jar=CoreWi.jar,name=GraficoBeanImpl,service=EJB3 state=Create
  | java.lang.NullPointerException
  | 	at org.jboss.ejb3.proxy.factory.ProxyFactoryHelper.getRemoteAndBusinessRemoteInterfaces(ProxyFactoryHelper.java:613)

This GraficoBeanImpl has a ref to CPPDao (interface)....

Anybody can help me...

PS: Sorry for my english :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4223396#4223396

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4223396