[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - LDAP support issue

NapSteros do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 6 10:13:22 EDT 2009

Hi everybody,

I am working on JBoss Portal [2.7.1] integration with LDAP (Redhat Directory).
I tried to integrate LDAP authentication module into my portal.
I followed the "Reference Guide Jan. 2009" but each time, the deployment fails and I receive this exception:

anonymous wrote : ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to Configured: name=portal:identity=Datasource,type=LDAP state=Instantiated
  | org.jboss.joinpoint.spi.JoinpointException: Property ldap1 not found for AbstractBeanInfo at f45223{name=org.jboss.portal.identity.ldap.LDAPConnectionContext classInfo= properties=[port, pr
  | otocol, host, poolingDebug, class, contextFactory, externalContextJndiName, jNDIName, adminDN, pooling, environment, poolingInitsize, poolingPrefsize, adminPassword, jndiBinder, authenti
  | cation, name, poolingProtocol, identityContext, poolingTimeout, poolingMaxsize] methods=[, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
  |  , , , , , ] constructors=[] events=}

I'll be so grateful for any help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4223689#4223689

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4223689